Welcome to SEDS!
Hi all! I have created a working directory of all the pages we are focusing on writing up for the beginning of the school year (Target finish date of August 23rd!). I have also created a short YouTube video for us to go over the basic of editing the wiki pages on here (it is at the bottom of this page). I have just finished up filling in each page with section ideas on what should be included. I have also added the name of the person responsible for the building of the page, as it is all of us that will make this wiki useful for everyone throughout the USA.
Hope everyone is having an amazing summer, and let me know if you have any questions!
This Wiki is basically all information made specifically for YOU! Yes, you, who might be a student that might have heard about a SEDS chapter at their university and wanted to learn more, or a new recruit that is trying to undergo one of the hardest tasks, starting a chapter. This was made for you, and honestly, by you. Everything you see done on this Wiki has been written by students for students. If you have any ideas on how to improve this Wiki, we need to hear from you! Please click SEDS Form to have your ideas heard and incorporated into our Wiki.
- Starting a SEDS Chapter Responsible: Gautham Viswaroopan
- Recommended Team Software & Tools Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Financing Your Chapter Responsible: Dan Berry
- Marketing Your Chapter Responsible: Ian Burnell
- Keeping your Chapter Sustainable Responsible: Dan Hirst
- Working the Non-Profit Status Responsible: Dan Hirst
- Outreach and Events
- Professional Development
- Leadership Retreats Responsible: Ian Burnell
For help as we develop this page
BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE WIKI BASIC OVERVIEW AND TUTORIAL FOR EDITERS SEDS Wiki Overview
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.