Welcome to SEDS!
Hi all! I have created a working directory of all the pages we are focusing on writing up for the beginning of the school year (Target finish date of August 23rd!). I have also created a short YouTube video for us to go over the basic of editing the wiki pages on here (it is at the bottom of this page). I have just finished up filling in each page with section ideas on what should be included. I have also added the name of the person responsible for the building of the page, as it is all of us that will make this wiki useful for everyone throughout the USA.
UPDATE 1 - 8/28/10: The wiki is coming along, but we are squaring away getting the work everyone has been doing onto the wiki and formatted correctly. There will be a huge push coming over the next week (or two) to identify new pages we want, eliminate ones that have not come to fruition, and connect with other SEDS leaders around the country on what input would be valuable to the pages. Cheers all!
This SEDS USA Wiki is basically all information made specifically for YOU! Yes, you, who might be a student that might have heard about a SEDS chapter at their university and wanted to learn more, or a new recruit that is trying to undergo one of the hardest tasks, starting a chapter. This was made for you, and honestly, by you. Everything you see done on this Wiki has been written by students for students. If you have any ideas on how to improve this Wiki, we need to hear from you! Please click SEDS Form to have your ideas heard and incorporated into our Wiki. It takes a lot of work to get information transitioned from generation to generation, but it is a necessity for continuous improvement of SEDS USA and the individual chapters.
- Starting a SEDS Chapter Responsible: Gautham Viswaroopan
- Recommended Team Software & Tools Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Financing Your Chapter Responsible: Matthew Barr
- Marketing Your Chapter Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Keeping your Chapter Sustainable Responsible: Dan Hirst
- Working the Non-Profit Status Responsible: Dan Hirst
Outreach & Events
- Safety First Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Research Projects & Competitions Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Engineering Project Management Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Rocketry: Getting Started Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Rocketry: Off-The-Shelf Solids Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Rocketry: Solids Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Rocketry: Hybrids Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Rocketry: Liquids Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Designing CubeSats Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Building CubeSats Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Weather Balloons Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Rovers Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Quadcopters Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
- Contact Student Experts Responsible: Charlie Nitschelm
For help as we develop this page
BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE WIKI BASIC OVERVIEW AND TUTORIAL FOR EDITERS SEDS Wiki Overview
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.